Due to the coronavirus, Leiden Spa Massages & Rituals has taken extra measures to be able to perform each massage in the most responsible way possible. We follow the guidelines of the RIVM. You will find the most important measures below.
- Treatments are only possible by appointment.
- We will ask you a number of questions about your health beforehand.
- Reschedule your appointment if you suffer from one or more of the following complaints: cold, sore throat, cough, increase or fever.
- If the masseur has the above complaints, the appointment will be moved in consultation.
- Wash or disinfect your hands on arrival.
- We don't shake hands for a while.
- There are clear walking routes / demarcations in our waiting area.
- The massage practice is regularly cleaned.
- A healthy lifestyle and a plant-based diet work extra well on our resistance and make us less contagious. That's what we stand for...
Our masseurs wear a mouth cap in consultation with the advice of the government. It is of course also allowed to wear a mouth cap yourself if you feel more comfortable with this. At Leiden Spa Massages you can currently go for all types of massages. It is not necessary to bring a towel.